The ME-20B is a powerful multi-effects unit optimized for live performance. With the same performance-based design as its guitar-focused ME-20 counterpart, the ME-20B is aimed at the performing bassist who wants stage-friendly effects and solid construction at an affordable price. Mix, match and customize a wide variety of effects, including compressor, overdrive, distortion, T-Wah, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, defretter, synth, and more.
Simple Operation — Works Like Compact-Pedal Effects
To get the sound you want, simply select an effect and tweak it using the knobs. It’s the same simple operation offered by compact-pedal effects. Special attention has been given to ease of operation and speed of use — ideal for immediate editing on stage or in the studio.
FX for Bassists
Mix, match, and customize a wide variety of effects for bass, including compressor, overdrive, distortion, T-Wah, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, defretter, synth, and more.
BASS ENHANCE Function
This function strengthens bass dynamics with a simple button press, adding richness and impact to the tone. You can also activate the effect with an optional pedal — great for instantly activating a "bass solo" tone.
EZ EDIT for Quick Sound Creation
EZ EDIT lets you create sounds quickly and intuitively, with incredible ease and speed like no other multi-effects unit on the market. You can adjust a combination of effect parameters with a single knob, and then save your creations for instant recall.
Up to 30 of the sounds you create can be stored in the ME-20B’s User memory. In Memory mode, you can use the pedals to instantly select a stored sound. Since the ME-20B makes it so easy to create new sounds, the user memory bank ensures that you’ll never lose those perfect patches.
Battery Powered Operation
The ME-20B runs on battery power (six AA dry cells) so you can use it anywhere. You can also use the optional AC adaptor for extended performances. Wherever you travel, the ME-20B goes with you and never requires an additional AC outlet. For those who want to plug in, however, an optional AC adaptor can be used.
AUX IN Jack
Plug a CD or MP3 player into this input jack and jam along with your favorite music. It’s also a great way to plug in and play along with your favorite bass heroes to help build and strength your chops.
• INPUT jack (1/4 inch phone type)
• AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
• OUTPUT jacks L/MONO
• R (1/4 inch phone type)
• PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
• FOOT SW jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type)
• AC Adaptor jack
• 7 segments, 2 characters LED
• DC 9 V: Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6
• AC Adaptor (PSA series: Optional)
• Performance-based bass processor for the player who wants an easy-to-use interface with BOSS tone and quality
• Super-tough metal chassis with 3 footswitches, 5 realtime control knobs, and expression pedal
• EZ Edit for quick sound creation
• Unique effects such as Synth, Octave, Defretter, and more
• BASS ENHANCE function for instant presence boost
• 30 user memory locations in addition to realtime operation
• Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6
11.57 inch(es) / 29.4 cm
2.13 inch(es) / 5.4 cm
7.05 inch(es) / 17.9 cm
3.53 lb(s) / 1.6 kg
Socialize with us
Sign up Get access to our best deals by signing up to receive our special offers!